- GBM provides services to those in need. You can volunteer to help us distribute food every third Friday of the month during COVID-19, as well as help with other donation drives and events. Contact us to learn more!
- We are doing lots of voter registration and outreach by phone for the 2020 Elections! Contact Amanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
- GBM works to change the conditions that cause our neighbors to suffer. We work on issues that are identified by the people we serve. We welcome volunteer involvement in our work on civic participation, voter restoration, healthcare for all, criminal justice reform and other pressing community issues.
- You can become a member by donating to GBM. Your membership allows us to continue fighting by direct action and reform, as well providing relief to community members in need.
- GBM staff are available to speak and lead discussions on a variety of topics, including voting rights, racial justice, constitutional reform, grassroots organizing and many others. If you would like to schedule a member of GBM’s staff to speak at an event or for your group, please contact Carolyn Foster for more details.
GBM has also produced a book called Love Has No Borders: How Faith Leaders Resisted Alabama’s Harsh Immigration Law. We offer a study guide for congregations. This study is very relevant to current debates about immigration policies and to people of faith called to take a stand on any public issue.