- GBM provides services to those in need. You can volunteer to help us distribute food every third Friday of the month during COVID-19, as well as help with other donation drives and events. Contact us to learn more!
- We are doing lots of voter registration and outreach by phone for the 2020 Elections! Contact Amanda (email@example.com) to learn more.
- GBM works to change the conditions that cause our neighbors to suffer. We work on issues that are identified by the people we serve. We welcome volunteer involvement in our work on civic participation, voter restoration, healthcare for all, criminal justice reform and other pressing community issues.
- You can become a member by donating to GBM. Your membership allows us to continue fighting by direct action and reform, as well providing relief to community members in need.
- GBM staff are always available to speak at classes, mission fairs, congregational gatherings – from general presentations about GBM to poverty, immigration, public transit, wage theft, constitutional reform, health care and other issues affecting the poor in our city and state.
- GBM has also produced a book called Love Has No Borders: How Faith Leaders Resisted Alabama’s Harsh Immigration Law. We offer a study guide for congregations. This study is very relevant to current debates about immigration policies and to people of faith called to take a stand on any public issue.